Oriental Beef and Pea Pods1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 smallhead cauliflower
1 mediumgreen pepper, seeded, cut into small strips
1 lbtenderloin tip or round steak cut into 3 inch paper thin strips
1clove garlic, minced
1 mediumonion, chopped
3 Tbspsoy sauce
6 ozfrozen pea pods
4 tspinstant beef bouillon
3 chot cooked rice
How to Make Oriental Beef and Pea Pods
- Break cauliflower into flowerets; cut each into 1/4-inch slices.
- Combine cauliflower, green pepper, beef, garlic and onion in 2-quart casserole.
- Drizzle with soy sauce; stir lightly to coat evenly.
- Cover and microwave on high (100%) 6 minutes; stir.
- Cover and microwave until meat is no longer pink, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add frozen pea pods.
- Cover and microwave until pea pods are thawed, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Mix water, cornstarch, bouillon and sugar in 4-cup glass measure.
- Stir in juices from meat.
- Microwave uncovered on high (100%) 2 1/2 minutes; stir.
- Microwave to boiling, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir into meat mixture.
- Serve over hot rice.