Onion 'N Pepper Beef Steak Sandwich1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 tspolive oil
1onion, cut into 1/4 inch wedges
1 mdjalapeno pepper cut crosswise into rings
1 smclove garlic
8 ozbeef round tip steak cut 1/8-1/4 inch slices
1/4 cchopped tomato
How to Make Onion 'N Pepper Beef Steak Sandwich
- Heat oil in large non stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion, jalapeno pepper and garlic; stir fry 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from skillet; reserve.
- Add beef steaks to skillet; cook over medium-high heat 1-2 minutes, turning once.
- DO NOT OVERCOOK.
- Place equal amounts of beef on bottom half of each kaiser roll.
- Top with equal amounts of reserved onion mixture and chopper tomato.