Onion 'N Pepper Beef Steak Sandwich1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 2 tsp
- olive oil
- onion, cut into 1/4 inch wedges
- 1 medium
- jalapeno pepper cut crosswise into rings
- 1 small
- clove garlic
- 8 oz
- beef round tip steak cut 1/8-1/4 inch slices
- kaiser rolls
- 1/4 c
- chopped tomato
How to Make Onion 'N Pepper Beef Steak Sandwich
- 1Heat oil in large non stick skillet over medium heat.
- 2Add onion, jalapeno pepper and garlic; stir fry 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 3Remove from skillet; reserve.
- 4Add beef steaks to skillet; cook over medium-high heat 1-2 minutes, turning once.
- 5DO NOT OVERCOOK.
- 6Place equal amounts of beef on bottom half of each kaiser roll.
- 7Top with equal amounts of reserved onion mixture and chopper tomato.