Onion Meat Loaf1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lblean ground beef
1 pkgonion soup mix
3 Tbspbrown sugar
1 Tbspprepared mustard
How to Make Onion Meat Loaf
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the meat, onion soup mix, milk and egg together.
- Shape the mixture firmly into a loaf shape, in a 13 X 9 X 2-inch baking pan.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together and spoon onto the loaf.
- Bake, uncovered, for about an hour.
- When done, remove the loaf to a plate and let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve on a heated platter.