- 1 1/2 lb
- ground beef
- 2 c
- 1 c
- taco bell home originals thick 'n chunky salsa
- 1 pkg
- kraft deluxe macaroni & cheese dinner
- 2 c
- frozen corn
- 1/2 c
- kraft shredded mexican style cheese
- green onion, chopped
How to Make One-Pot Salsa Beef Skillet
- 1Brown meat in skillet; drain. Return to skillet.
- 2Stir in water, salsa, and macaroni. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover.
- 3Simmer 10 minutes or until macaroni is tender, stirring twice. Add corn and cheese sauce mix; cook 2 minutes or until heated through and blended. Ladle into bowls. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and green onions.