- 4 medium
- potatoes, sliced 1/4" thick
- london broil, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp
- garlic pepper
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
How to Make One-Pan Potatoes and Pepper Steak
- 1Slice potatoes 1/4 inch thick and microwave 6 to 10 minutes.
- 2While potatoes cook, toss beef with garlic pepper and heat oil in large skillet over high heat; add beef and toss 3 minutes.
- 3Remove beef.
- 4Add green pepper to skillet; toss 3 minutes.
- 5Add potatoes; saute 5 minutes.
- 6Add beef; toss until heated through.
- 7Season with salt.