★★★★★ 1 vote5
4 mediumpotatoes, sliced 1/4" thick
1london broil, thinly sliced
1 Tbspgarlic pepper
2 Tbspolive oil
1green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
How to Make One-Pan Potatoes and Pepper Steak
- Slice potatoes 1/4 inch thick and microwave 6 to 10 minutes.
- While potatoes cook, toss beef with garlic pepper and heat oil in large skillet over high heat; add beef and toss 3 minutes.
- Remove beef.
- Add green pepper to skillet; toss 3 minutes.
- Add potatoes; saute 5 minutes.
- Add beef; toss until heated through.
- Season with salt.