Old Fashioned Salisbury Steak
- 2 lb
- ground beef
- 1 pkg
- lipton's french onion soup mix
- 1/2 c
- cracker crumbs
- 1 large
- 2 pkg
- (.75-ounces each) brown gravy mix
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1 can(s)
- mushroom stems (optional)
- egg noodles, rice or mashed potatoes, as the side
How to Make Old Fashioned Salisbury Steak
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Make hamburger patties using ground beef, bread or cracker crumbs, egg and soup mix.
Fry or grill until patties are browned on both sides.
- 2While the hamburgers are cooking; in a bowl mix together the dry gravy mix, water, as needed on the back of gravy instructions, and sour cream.
Mix to combine.
Spray a 9 x 13 pan with nonstick spray and lay cooked patties in the pan.
- 3Cover the patties with the sour cream and gravy mixture.
Bake at covered for 30 to 40 minutes, turning patties halfway through.
Serve with egg noodles, rice or mashed potatoes.