How to Make Okie Roast Beef Sandwiches
- 1Blend your Onion Soup Mix, Mushroom Soup, 1/2 Cup Beef Broth, Roasted Garlic, and Parmesan together.
- 2Once it is blended; add it to a sauce pan and let it simmer for 5 to 8 minutes.
- 3Place your Roast, 1 Can of Beef Broth, Beer, and Gravy Mixture into Crock Pot.
- 4Cook on low heat in the crock pot for 4 to 6 hours until tender.
- 5When done, remove the meat and let it sit for about 15 minutes.
- 6Slice the meat diagonally and then return it to the juices for another 20 minutes.