★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1- 3lb
- boneless chuck roast
- 1 can
- cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 packet
- (dry) french onion soup mix
- 1 tsp.
- fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 lb
- fresh carrots (peeled and quartered)
- 2 lbs
- yellow potatoes ( scrubbed and quartered)
- 1 Lg.
- sweet onion (peeled and quartered)
How to Make Oh So Easy Pot Roast
- 1In a small bowl mix the cream of mushroom soup, the dry onion soup mix and the black pepper. Pour half of that mixture in the bottom of a heavy dutch oven with a tight fitting lid. Place the chuck on top of soup mix in dutch oven. Place all the veggies around the chuck and pour the remaining soup mix over all. Cover and bake at 325 for 3 hours.