OH so easy Meatloaf
- lbs. ground beef
- 1 1/2
- cups bread crumbs
- cup ketchup
- rounded tsp. garlic powder
- tbsp. worcestershire sauce
- heaping tbsp. dried minced onion
- cup warm water
- package liption onion soup mix
How to Make OH so easy Meatloaf
- 1Mix all the wet ingredients and spices in a medium bowl. Mix well.
- 2Pour into ground beef and turn with your fingers. Do not squeeze the meat. Mix well. Add bread crumbs and turn once again until thoroughly mixed.
- 3Shape into an oval and place in a 13x9 pan. Frost with ketchup and bake at 350 degrees for 50 or 60 minutes OR until temperature reaches 165 degrees with meat thermometer.