How to Make Not your typical crock pot beef stew
- 1Brown meat in hot oil.
- 2Place onion and green pepper in bottom of slow cooker and top with browned meat, salt and pepper.
- 3Combine beef broth, tomatoes, and juice and bbq sauce.
- 4Pour over entire mixture in slow cooker and stir gently.
- 5Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- 6Blend together cornstarch and 1/4 cup cold water.
- 7Stir into stew and turn on high.
- 8Cover and cook until thick and bubbly. Serve over hot rice. Serves 8.
About Not your typical crock pot beef stew
You May Also Like:
Show 1 Comment & Review