- 1 1/2 lb
- saltine cracker crushed
- 2 tsp
- onion powder
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 bottle
- chili sauce
- 1 can(s)
- cranberry sauce
How to Make Not a Frozen Party Meatball
- 1mix meatball ingred. roll in 1 inch balls
- 2Bake in 400 degree oven for 20min. I use a jelly roll pan. last 10 minutes switch oven to broil.
- 3While meatballs are baking make sauce. Heat in sauce pan til disolved.
- 4add baked meatballs to sauce. Can be kept warm in slow cooker.
- 5After baking meatballs can be frozen when cooled. Just throw in slow cooker add sauce heat until warmed thru