No Peek Casserole
·2-3 lbs stew meat
·1 can campbell's chicken mushroom soup
·i sometimes don't have this soup on hand and will use a(cheapo) can of cream of chicken soup)
·1/2 cup ginger ale
·1 pkg lipton onion soup mix (or cheapo)
·1 4 oz jar mushrooms, drained (optional)
How to Make No Peek Casserole
- Preheat oven to 300.YES... 300 degrees Mix well. . DON't PEEK!! Serve over pasta, rice or mashed potatoe's. The smell as it's cooking is WONDERFUL
- Comebine ALL ingredients into a casserole dish and cover.
- DO NOT brown meat and DO NOT dilute soup with water
(no worries if its lumpy ...it's supposed to be lumpy before it's cooked)
- Bake 2 1/2 to 3 hours covered... and DO NOT PEEK!
(I'm serious now... DON'T PEEK)
- Serve over pasta, rice or mashed potatoes