Nana's Pizza Burgers
1/2 bagfrozen chopped onions
1/2 bagfrozen chopped green peppers
1 lbground beef
1 jar(s)pizza sauce
2 cshredded mozarella
How to Make Nana's Pizza Burgers
- Brown ground beef with onions and green peppers. Season with salt and pepper.
- Chop up the pepperoni into bite size pieces and add to the ground beef.
- Add the pizza sauce and warm through.
- Add the mozzarella cheese and remove from the fire.
- Spoon Ground beef onto buns and wrap individually in aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes and enjoy.
Do not unwrap aluminum foil until ready to eat.