Nanas Meatsauce For Hotdogs
- 2 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 2 1/2 cups of water
- 1/3 cup of cumin or 3 heaping tablespoons
- 3 heaping tablespoons of chili powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 medium onion - pureed in the blender
- 1 small can of tomatoe paste
How to Make Nanas Meatsauce For Hotdogs
- 1Combine the Ground Beef and 2 Cups of the Water in A Large Skillet with the Cumin, Chili Powder, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Black Pepper and Cook On Medium High Temp Until Most of All of the Water is Absorbed ( About 15 - 20 Minutes)
- 2Then Add the Vinegar, Tomatoe Paste, The Pureed Onions and The 1/2 Cup of Water to The Rest of The Ingredients in the Skillet and Cook for Another 15 - 20 Minutes It Should Not Be Runny at All.
- 3Serve Over Your Favorite Hotdogs with Chopped Onions and Mustard!