- 1 lb
- 1/2 c
- onion, chopped
- 1 can(s)
- (8 oz.) tomato sauce
- 2 Tbsp
- taco seasoning
- tube (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 1/2 c
- crushed nacho tortilla chips, divided
- 1 c
- (4 oz.) mexican cheese blend or cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 c
- (8 oz.) sour cream
How to Make Nacho Pie
- 1In a large skillet cook beef and onion. Drain. Stir in tomato sauce and taco seasoning. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
- 2Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles. Place in a greased 9 inch pie plate with points toward the center. Press onto bottom and up the sides for a crust. Seal perforations. Sprinkle 1 cup of chips over crust. Top with meat mixture.
- 3Carefully spread sour cream over meat mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and remaining chips. Bake at 350º 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. let stand for 5 minutes.