2 Tbspolive oil
1 smallsweet red pepper cut into thin strips or chopped
1 lblean ground beef
1/2 tspgarlic salt
2-10 oztubes refrigerated pizza dough
1 jar(s)(16oz) medium hot salsa
3 cshredded taco cheese blend
1 can(s)(2.2 oz)sliced black olives..drained
3 largescallions,washed,trimmed and sliced
How to Make Nacho Casserole
- Preheat oven to 375. Coat a 13"x9"x2" baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large skillet,heat oil over med-high heat.
add peppers,ground beef,garlic ans salt;cook, stirring to break up clumps of beef,until peppers are soft and beef is no longer pink;about 5 minutes.
drain off any fat from skillet
- Remove pizza dough from tubes.Cut the dough crosswise into 1/2" wide slices.,then cut each slice into quarters.
- In a large bowl,toss together dough pieces and salsa.
Add cooked meat mixture,2 cups of the taco-cheese blend and olives.Scrap mixture into baking dish.
Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup of taco cheese blend over the top.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes.
Sprinkle scallions evenly over top.
Bake an additional 5 minutes.