Let me know how it turns out.
I would imagine you can add or leave out whatever ingredients you want. (sausage for ground beef,sour cream on top when serving etc)
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 small
- sweet red pepper cut into thin strips or chopped
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic salt
- 2-10 oz
- tubes refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 jar(s)
- (16oz) medium hot salsa
- 3 c
- shredded taco cheese blend
- 1 can(s)
- (2.2 oz)sliced black olives..drained
- 3 large
- scallions,washed,trimmed and sliced
add peppers,ground beef,garlic ans salt;cook, stirring to break up clumps of beef,until peppers are soft and beef is no longer pink;about 5 minutes.
drain off any fat from skillet
Add cooked meat mixture,2 cups of the taco-cheese blend and olives.Scrap mixture into baking dish.
Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup of taco cheese blend over the top.
Sprinkle scallions evenly over top.
Bake an additional 5 minutes.