My Swiss Steak1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 lbround steak
2 largeonions, sliced
2garlic cloves, minced
·salt and pepper
How to Make My Swiss Steak
- Dredge steak in flour, season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Brown onions, garlic and meat.
- Pour ketchup over meat.
- Cover pan and cook until tender on medium heat.
- Should take at least an hour.
- Meat should be very tender.
- Check to make sure that it doesn't burn.
- If it looks like it is going to, add water or broth if you have it available.