My Potato-Topped Mini Meatloaves
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef or lean ground turkey
- 1 pkg
- (6 ounce) pepperidge farm stuffing mix or half of a 12 ounce package.
- 1 c
- 2 Tbsp
- a 1 original steak sauce or your favorite brand
- 6 oz
- (3/4 of a 8 ounce package) cream cheese, cubed
- cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 c
- hot mashed potatoes
- 1/4 c
- chopped fresh parsley
- 1 jar(s)
- (12 ounce) beef gravy, warmed
How to Make My Potato-Topped Mini Meatloaves
- 1Preheat your oven to 375.
- 2In a large bowl, mix meat, stuffing mix, water and steak sauce.
- 3Spray 12 cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- 4Evenly press mixture into each cup.
- 5Place in oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until done.
- 6Meanwhile mix cream cheese, garlic into the hot potatoes and stir until cream cheese is melted and stir in parsley.
- 7Heat gravy in a sauce pan and set aside.
- 8Remove meatloves from oven and place on a platter and place a scoop of potatoes over each meatloaf.
- 9Place hot gravy in a gravy bowl.When your guest places two meatloaves on his or her plate; they can pour warm gravy over them.
- 10*I served this with a mixed green salad, green beans and a glass of fat-free milk to round out the meal.