My Potato-Topped Mini Meatloaves
1 lblean ground beef or lean ground turkey
1 pkg(6 ounce) pepperidge farm stuffing mix or half of a 12 ounce package.
2 Tbspa 1 original steak sauce or your favorite brand
6 oz(3/4 of a 8 ounce package) cream cheese, cubed
3cloves of garlic, minced
3 chot mashed potatoes
1/4 cchopped fresh parsley
1 jar(s)(12 ounce) beef gravy, warmed
How to Make My Potato-Topped Mini Meatloaves
- Preheat your oven to 375.
- In a large bowl, mix meat, stuffing mix, water and steak sauce.
- Spray 12 cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Evenly press mixture into each cup.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until done.
- Meanwhile mix cream cheese, garlic into the hot potatoes and stir until cream cheese is melted and stir in parsley.
- Heat gravy in a sauce pan and set aside.
- Remove meatloves from oven and place on a platter and place a scoop of potatoes over each meatloaf.
- Place hot gravy in a gravy bowl.When your guest places two meatloaves on his or her plate; they can pour warm gravy over them.
- *I served this with a mixed green salad, green beans and a glass of fat-free milk to round out the meal.