My New Pot Roast
How to Make My New Pot Roast
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel and cut carrots into chunks.
- Wash potatoes and dice.
- Place roast in a baking pan.
- Add veggies around the sides of the roast.
- Sprinkle each seasoning mostly on the roast but some on the veggies too. Be sure to sprinkle evenly.
- Carefully add the broth to the pan without washing the seasonings off the roast and veggies.
- Cover with foil and place in the oven.
- Bake for around 1 hour or until roast is desired doneness. 1 hour does it well done.