☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbground beef, 85%/20%
3/4 lbsweet italian sausage about 3 links
1/4 lbhot italian saugage about 2 links
1 stalk(s)celery, chopped
1 smallcarrot, chopped
1 tspsalt and pepper to taste
1 Tbspolive oil
1 cbread crumbs or more if needed
1 1/2 cbeef broth
How to Make My Meatloaf
- Remove sausage from casing and In a large bowl combine with beef
- add the veggies, egg, breadcrumb and salt and pepper. If the meat is too wet add more breadcrumb but don't overdo as it makes the loaf hard.
- turn out on to a board and shape into a loaf.
- line a rimmed baking sheet with foil, oil slightly and place the loaf. Rub oil over the loaf.
- Bake at 350 for about an hour, until top is crispy
- Let loaf rest and remove some of the drippings, about 2 tablespoons. Place drippings in small saute pan with flour and toast a few minutes. Whisk in Beef broth to make a gravy.