My Kids' Favorite Sweet & Sour Glazed Corned Beef
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 5-7 lb
- corned beef brisket
- whole cloves
- 1 c
- 1/4 c
- apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 c
- firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp
- prepared mustard
How to Make My Kids' Favorite Sweet & Sour Glazed Corned Beef
- 1Place brisket in large pot. Cover with water and add peppercorns and cloves. Simmer 4 - 5 hours.
- 2Remove brisket from water and place in a baking dish.
- 3Combine remaining ingredients and stir in a small sauce pan until blended and bubbly.
- 4Slather the entire brisket with the sauce and bake in a 350 oven for about 30 minutes, basting with remaining sauce several times.