★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 6 large
- russet potatoes
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning
- 1 lb
- ground turkey
- 2 small
- cans of corn
- 2 c
- shredded cheese
- 4 Tbsp
- hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- chili powder
How to Make My Favorite Shepherd's Pie
- 1Chop and boil potatoes until soft. Drain, mash & set aside.
- 2Brown turkey in large skillet with taco seasoning, and chili powder. Drain & return to skillet.
- 3Add corn and hot sauce to meat, mix together heat through. Spread meat mixture into baking dish.
- 4Sprinkle with 1 cup of cheese. Smooth potatoes on top.
- 5Bake at 375 until potatoes start to brown. Remove.
- 6Sprinkle with 1 cup of cheese, cover with foil and return to oven. Bake another 5-10 minutes.
- 7Remove from oven, uncover, and let stand 5 minutes. Serve.