★★★★★ 2 votes5
6 largerusset potatoes
1 pkgtaco seasoning
1 lbground turkey
2 smallcans of corn
2 cshredded cheese
4 Tbsphot sauce
1 Tbspchili powder
How to Make My Favorite Shepherd's Pie
- Chop and boil potatoes until soft. Drain, mash & set aside.
- Brown turkey in large skillet with taco seasoning, and chili powder. Drain & return to skillet.
- Add corn and hot sauce to meat, mix together heat through. Spread meat mixture into baking dish.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup of cheese. Smooth potatoes on top.
- Bake at 375 until potatoes start to brown. Remove.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup of cheese, cover with foil and return to oven. Bake another 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, uncover, and let stand 5 minutes. Serve.