"My Fav" Marinated Flank Steak
I have also cooked on low in a crockpot.
- 3 Tbsp
- a-1 or any steak sauce
- 4 Tbsp
- italian dressing-or garlic salad dressing
- 1/4 c
- bbq sauce-your favorite
- 1 Tbsp
- soy sauce
- 2-4 Tbsp
- liquid smoke (i use a lot)
- dash of tobasco sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- 2-3 lb
- beef flank steak
How to Make "My Fav" Marinated Flank Steak
- 1Add all the ingredients into a gallon zip lock bag; mix well. I usually put about 3 tbsp of each sauce; except the soy and tobasco, about a half palmful of the spices in. If you like you can add about 1/2 cup water to make it thinner.
- 2Add the flank steak and marinate in the fridge for at least 4 hours, or if you have time do it overnight. The longer the better.
- 3Grill over medium heat for about 7 min per side; or to your liking.
- 4Let sit 5-10 min. before cutting. ***Slice across the grain or it will not be tender.***
- 5**If you want to slow-cook it, just place in a crockpot over 4 large peeled carrots, put the marinade in also. Cover with some large sliced onions. cook on low for 8 hours.