"My Fav" Marinated Flank Steak
I have also cooked on low in a crockpot.
3 Tbspa-1 or any steak sauce
4 Tbspitalian dressing-or garlic salad dressing
1/4 cbbq sauce-your favorite
1 Tbspsoy sauce
2-4 Tbspliquid smoke (i use a lot)
1dash of tobasco sauce
1 Tbsponion powder
2-3 lbbeef flank steak
How to Make "My Fav" Marinated Flank Steak
- Add all the ingredients into a gallon zip lock bag; mix well. I usually put about 3 tbsp of each sauce; except the soy and tobasco, about a half palmful of the spices in. If you like you can add about 1/2 cup water to make it thinner.
- Add the flank steak and marinate in the fridge for at least 4 hours, or if you have time do it overnight. The longer the better.
- Grill over medium heat for about 7 min per side; or to your liking.
- Let sit 5-10 min. before cutting. ***Slice across the grain or it will not be tender.***
- **If you want to slow-cook it, just place in a crockpot over 4 large peeled carrots, put the marinade in also. Cover with some large sliced onions. cook on low for 8 hours.