My Bacon Cheddar Ranch Burgers
(Old photo by me)
- 1 1/2 lbs.
- 1 packet
- hidden valley ranch dressing mix, 1 oz. size
- 6 Tbl.
- sweet baby ray's bbq sauce
- 1/2 lb.
- 1 tsp.
- coarse ground pepper
- thick slices co-jack or marbled cheddar cheese from the deli
- 1 mild
- small onion, thinly sliced
- lettuce leaves
- thin slices tomato
- 3 Tbl.
- 3 Tbl.
- prepared ranch salad dressing
- hamburger buns, lightly toasted
How to Make My Bacon Cheddar Ranch Burgers
- 1In bowl, mix together the hamburger and dressing mix packet well. Shape into 3 patties, set in fridge to chill and firm up. Meanwhile, in large frying pan, cook bacon sprinkling with the pepper on both sides, drain grease saving 1-2 Tbl. Set bacon aside wrapped in paper towel. Fry hamburgers in same pan with a little bacon grease til done. Coat with bbq sauce, top with cheddar slices, cover, heat til cheese is melted. Place on bottom buns, top with bacon, onion, lettuce and tomato.
Mix the prepared dressing with the mayo and spread on top buns, place on top. Enjoy!
*Note: I always use Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce. Other bbq sauces might not work well.