By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 3 lb
- chuck roast
- 1 pkg
- mushroom soup mx
- 1 Tbsp
- dried onion
- 1 c
- red wine
How to Make Mushroom Steak
- 1Trim excess fat from roast; combine dry soup mix and onion on a sheet of aluminum foil or wax paper.
- 2Roll roast in mixture to coat well.
- 3Place coated roast in a crockpot, pour wine or water over; cover.
- 4Cook on medium for 8 hours, turning after 4 hours, if possible, or on high for 4 hours, turning after 2 hours if possible, or until meat is tender.
- 5Serve with mashed potatoes and buttered green beans.