By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 lbchuck roast
1 pkgmushroom soup mx
1 Tbspdried onion
1 cred wine
How to Make Mushroom Steak
- Trim excess fat from roast; combine dry soup mix and onion on a sheet of aluminum foil or wax paper.
- Roll roast in mixture to coat well.
- Place coated roast in a crockpot, pour wine or water over; cover.
- Cook on medium for 8 hours, turning after 4 hours, if possible, or on high for 4 hours, turning after 2 hours if possible, or until meat is tender.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and buttered green beans.