Mushroom Cheeseburger Pizza1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 lbground beef or turkey
1 can(s)prepared pizza sauce
1 can(s)sliced mushrooms, drained
1 can(s)refrigerated all ready pizza crust
8 ozshredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Mushroom Cheeseburger Pizza
- Heat oven to 425.
- Grease 12" pizza pan or 13x9" pan.
- Unroll dough and place in greased pan; starting at center press out with hands.
- Bake at 425 for 5-8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Brown ground beef in medium skillet; drain. Stir in pizza sauce and mushrooms.
- Spoon hamburger mixture over partially baked crust; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 425 for 10-15 minutes or until deep golden brown.