Mushroom and swiss burgers
★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1 pound hamburger
- 1 (8 oz) package sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoom butter or margarine
- 1 package brown gravy mix
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
How to Make Mushroom and swiss burgers
- 1In a skillet saute mushrooms with butter over medium heat. while mushrooms are sauteing prepare gravy as shown on package. shape hamburger into 4 patties and fry in a skillet. when mushrooms are tender and gravy is thick, add mushrooms to gravy, and keep warm on low heat til burgers are done. place burger on bun add mushroom sauce then cheese, return top bun.
- 2There will be plenty of gravy leftover, you can save it for another meal, or serve burgers with mash potatoes and gravy. or noodles wirh gravy. I added the extra gravy to Ramen noodles and that was yummy !