- 1 1/2 lb
- ground beef
- 1 1/2 slice
- white bread, cut into small pieces
- 1 pkg
- scramblers (or 2 eggs)
- dried parsley flakes
- medium onion, chopped
- 1 pkg
- george washington broth
- accent powder (can substitute season salt)
- worcestershire sauce
- kraft cheez whiz original cheese dip
- onion powder
- onion buns
How to Make Muriel's Cheeseburgers
- 1Combine hamburger, eggs, chopped onion, and generous shakes of accent and onion powder, 3 shakes of Worcestershire, bread, parsley, and George Washington broth. Mix thoroughly.
- 2Form meat mixture into 8 patties.
- 3Heat a pan over medium/medium-high heat. Coat with cooking spray and put the patties into the pan. Cook until the meat is cooked throughout.
- 4Add a heaping tablespoon of Cheez Whiz onto each burger (or more or less to suit your taste) and melt onto burgers.
- 5Serve the burgers on onion buns.