How to Make Mummy Dogs
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Unroll crescent rolls.
- 3Slice each crescent into thin strips. About 5 strips per crescent.
- 4Wrap the smallest crescent strip around the top of the hot dog, like a hat.
- 5Leaving room for the face, start wrapping the remaining 4 strips around the hot dog until you get to the bottom.
- 6Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Remove from oven and place mustard dots for the eyes.
- 8Place on a serving platter and serve warm.