How to Make Mummy Dogs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll crescent rolls.
- Slice each crescent into thin strips. About 5 strips per crescent.
- Wrap the smallest crescent strip around the top of the hot dog, like a hat.
- Leaving room for the face, start wrapping the remaining 4 strips around the hot dog until you get to the bottom.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and place mustard dots for the eyes.
- Place on a serving platter and serve warm.