Muffuletta Stuffed Burger
Diane Hopson Smith
Very tasty juicy burger!
Hope you enjoy!
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This is one decadent burger! You have all the flavors of a muffuletta sandwich stuffed into a burger. Burger night in your house will never be the same once you serve these. They are fabulous! The Test Kitchen
- 1 lb
- ground chuck, or ground meat of choice (divided into 4 equal pieces; 1/4 lb each)
- 1/2 c
- stuffed olives, sliced, drained
- 1/2 c
- black olives, sliced, drained
- carrot, shredded
- 1 Tbsp
- capers, drained
- olive oil, extra virgin
- hard salami, sliced
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Everglades original seasoning or any all purpose seasoning of your choice
- salt and pepper to taste
- hamburger buns, or bread of choice, lightly toasted
- lettuce leaves
- tomato, sliced
- Dijon mustard
How to Make Muffuletta Stuffed Burger
- 1NOTE: Everglade seasoning is an all-purpose seasoning very much like Lawry's seasoning. I personally like the Everglades. If you can not find it, you can use an all-purpose seasoning of your choice.
- 2Combine stuffed green olives, black olives, carrots, and capers; pour just enough olive over veggies to barely cover. Store in a jar and refrigerate for a few hours. You can add cauliflower and peppers to this mixture if you desire.
NOTE: if you have olive mix on hand you can use in place of this.