MOUTH WATERING HERB MEATLOAF
I was raised on very boring meatloaf. I found a wonderful way to add a blast of flavor to a standard piece of Hamburgh.
How to Make MOUTH WATERING HERB MEATLOAF
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- 2Mix: Hamburger, 2 eggs, condensed onion soup. Set aside.
- 3In separate bowl, blend thyme, garlic, crushed croutons, and cold water. Add to Hamburger mixture.
- 4Place prepared meatloaf in shallow ungreased baking dish and form into a round or square shape.
- 5Add ketchup or tomato soup to the top of meatloaf and place in refrigerator for 1 hour before baking.
- 6Bake at 300 degrees for 45 minutes.
Show 5 Comments & Reviews