Mongolian Beef, Weight Watchers
- 1 lb. flank steak, trimmed dand cut into thin slices
- butter flavored cooking spray
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp. water
- 2 tsp. minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tsp. bottled minced roasted garlic
- 2 tsp. dark sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 4 green onions
How to Make Mongolian Beef, Weight Watchers
- 1Heat large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Coat steak with cooking spray. Cook steak in pan over medium high heat 3 minutes or til browned, stirring occasionally.
- 2While steak cooks, mix hoisin sauce and next 5 ingredients in small bowl. Cut onions crosswise into 1 inch pieces. Add sauce mixture and onions to meat in pan. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or til sauce is slightly reduced. don't overcook meat. Serve at once. Makes 4 servings.