Mom's Roast Beef Hash
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/2 c
- chopped onion
- 3 c
- left over, cooked roast beef, shredded
- 1 1/2 c
- cubed potatoes (not cooked)
- 2 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- left over roast beef gravy (or more milk if you have no gravy)
How to Make Mom's Roast Beef Hash
- 1In large skillet, cook onion and shredded beef in butter until onion is tender crisp and beef is just a bit crispy. Add remaining ingredients except milk and gravy.
Whisk milk and gravy together until smooth. Add to skillet. (If there is no leftover gravy, just increase milk to 1 1/2 cups.) Stir all together and bring to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for approximately 20 minutes or until potatoes are done. The liquid should be absorbed.
NOTE: If you have leftover potatoes you can use cooked potatoes. Just reduce liquid by 1/2 cup and reduce final cooking time to merely heating the dish completely before serving.