Mom's Best Meatloaf Ever
How to Make Mom's Best Meatloaf Ever
- Preheat oven to 425 and set out ground meat for about 10 minutes, enough to take the chill off.
- Chop bell pepper and onion into cubes.
- Mix all ingredients together with hands, form into desired shape (ex. oval) and place on an oven safe dish. Cover with ketchup. I use a broiling pan so the oil drips into the bottom pan. I have used a large baking dish and placed bread slices under the meatloaf so it soaks up the grease while cooking. I prefer the broiling pan.
- **I use 1 pack soup mix per pound of meat. I have also used the beef onion soup mix. Bake for about one hour for 2-3 lbs, less if only making 1lb.
- Let cool and plate. I usually serve with mashed potatoes, stir fry broccoli with garlic or green beans, corn and yeast rolls.