Mom's Cheeseburger Surprise
1/2 lbground beef
1/2 mediumonion, diced
1 pinchgarlic salt or seasoning salt
1 pinchground pepper
1pillsbury crescent sheet or roll of crescents
1 cshredded cheese
4 slicebacon, cooked and chopped (optional)
How to Make Mom's Cheeseburger Surprise
- Preheat oven to 375*. Line baking sheet with parchment.
- Brown ground beef and onion in a skillet. Drain.
- If using a seamless Crescent sheet, cut dough into quarters. If using Crescent rolls, put two rolls together to form a rectangle.
- Lightly press dough to flatten and widen. Spoon 1/4 of the beef mixture onto dough, top with 1/4 of the cheese. Fold corners and sides up to form a packet. Place folded side down on parchment covered baking sheet. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- I have substituted pie crust, pizza dough, and raw bread dough (like Rhodes rolls) will equal success.
OPTIONAL: The meat filling may be changed with taco seasoning, cream of mushroom soup, or any ingredients of your choice.