Minute Steaks Parmesan1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1egg white, lightly beaten
1/2 ccrackers, crushed
1/2 cgrated parmesan cheese
4steaks, about 4 ounces each
8 cpizza sauce
How to Make Minute Steaks Parmesan
- In shallow bowl, combine egg white, water and pepper.
- Set aside.
- On a plate, combine cracker crumbs and cheese.
- Dip each cube steak into the egg mixture, then the cracker/cheese mixture.
- In a large skillet, melt butter; brown steaks on both sides.
- Add pizza sauce and simmer 3-5 minutes.
- Garnish with remaining crumb mixture.
- Serve immediately.