Mini Italian Meatloaves
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef
- 6 oz
- package stove top stuffing mix
- 1 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp
- italian seasonings
- 1 c
- water chestnuts
- 3/4 c
- spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 c
- mozzarella cheese
How to Make Mini Italian Meatloaves
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix meat, stuffing mix, Worcestershire, Italian seasoning, and water and until well blended. Press into 12 muffin cups (or 24 mini muffin cups) sprayed with cooking spray.
- 2Make an indentation in center of each meatloaf with the back of a spoon; fill evenly with the spaghetti sauce.
- 3Bake for 30 minutes (around 15 minutes if using a mini muffin pan) or until meatloaves are done. Top evenly with the mozzarella cheese.
- 4Bake 3-5 more minutes or until cheese is melted
- 5Let meatloaves sit a couple of minutes before removing.
If you want a plain version skip the Italian seasonings and spaghetti sauce and just top with a little ketchup after removing from the oven.