Mini Italian Meatloaves
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lblean ground beef
6 ozpackage stove top stuffing mix
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
1 tspitalian seasonings
1 cwater chestnuts
3/4 cspaghetti sauce
3/4 cmozzarella cheese
How to Make Mini Italian Meatloaves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix meat, stuffing mix, Worcestershire, Italian seasoning, and water and until well blended. Press into 12 muffin cups (or 24 mini muffin cups) sprayed with cooking spray.
- Make an indentation in center of each meatloaf with the back of a spoon; fill evenly with the spaghetti sauce.
- Bake for 30 minutes (around 15 minutes if using a mini muffin pan) or until meatloaves are done. Top evenly with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 3-5 more minutes or until cheese is melted
- Let meatloaves sit a couple of minutes before removing.
If you want a plain version skip the Italian seasonings and spaghetti sauce and just top with a little ketchup after removing from the oven.