1/2 c100% whole grain quick-cook oats, uncooked
1 lblean ground beef or ground turkey
12mild cheddar cheese cubes or cheddar bar cheese cut into 3/4
1/4 clight brown sugar, packed
How to Make Mini Cheese Stuffed Meatloaves
- preheat oven to 350
spray 12 muffin tins with cooking spray
- combine beaten egg, milk, uncooked oates, and salt in a large bowl. Add the ground beef or turkey, mixing well.
- divide mixture into 12 equal portions. Insert 1 cheese cube into the center of meat and roll in hands to form the meat into a ball around the cheese. Place into muffin tin and continue with remaining meat and cheese.
- combine the ketchup and brown sugar in a separate small bowl. stir thoroughly and spread over each mini meatloaf.
- Bake uncovered on center oven rack for 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
You could probably freeze also.