- egg beaten
- 3/4 c
- 1/2 c
- 100% whole grain quick-cook oats, uncooked
- 1 tsp
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef or ground turkey
- mild cheddar cheese cubes or cheddar bar cheese cut into 3/4
- 2/3 c
- 1/4 c
- light brown sugar, packed
How to Make Mini Cheese Stuffed Meatloaves
- 1preheat oven to 350
spray 12 muffin tins with cooking spray
- 2combine beaten egg, milk, uncooked oates, and salt in a large bowl. Add the ground beef or turkey, mixing well.
- 3divide mixture into 12 equal portions. Insert 1 cheese cube into the center of meat and roll in hands to form the meat into a ball around the cheese. Place into muffin tin and continue with remaining meat and cheese.
- 4combine the ketchup and brown sugar in a separate small bowl. stir thoroughly and spread over each mini meatloaf.
- 5Bake uncovered on center oven rack for 30 minutes.
- 6Refrigerate any leftovers.
You could probably freeze also.