★★★★★ 1 vote5
4 mediumcube steaks
to tastesalt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder
2-4 cflour or enough to cover ea steak well
1 largeonion of your choice, but i like yellow1
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup, golden
by sitenoodles, depends on how much you like
bunchbroccoli or your vegetable of choice
by siteoil, enough to just cover bottom of pan
How to Make Min Steaks w/gravy over noodles
- In bowl combine salt, pepper, garlic & onion powder and flour, mix well
put ea min steak in back and forth till well covered
- In frying pan put enough oil to just cover bottom of pan, lay ea min steak into pan once oil is slightly hot. Let simmer on med, flipping every so often so no burning but yet gets brown
- In another pan put mix of oil and butter and let melt then add sliced onions till golden and carmelizing starts.
add the mushroom soup from can into pan with meat adding a little water so not too thick, mix with spoon gently making sure all meat has it around it equally, add onions over all. Put on lid and let simmer on med for about 5 mins, then flip and put on low to simmer about 1/2 hr or so. Keep checking and flip then put lid back on.
- In sauce pan cook put in salt and oil then, noodles of your choice.
Cook your vege/s to get done same time as all the rest.
- on Plate...noodles, meat, onion mushroom soup over it, veges. ENJOY :) its soooooo good