★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 medium
- cube steaks
- to taste
- salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder
- 2-4 c
- flour or enough to cover ea steak well
- 1 large
- onion of your choice, but i like yellow1
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup, golden
- by site
- noodles, depends on how much you like
- broccoli or your vegetable of choice
- by site
- oil, enough to just cover bottom of pan
How to Make Min Steaks w/gravy over noodles
- 1In bowl combine salt, pepper, garlic & onion powder and flour, mix well
put ea min steak in back and forth till well covered
- 2In frying pan put enough oil to just cover bottom of pan, lay ea min steak into pan once oil is slightly hot. Let simmer on med, flipping every so often so no burning but yet gets brown
- 3In another pan put mix of oil and butter and let melt then add sliced onions till golden and carmelizing starts.
add the mushroom soup from can into pan with meat adding a little water so not too thick, mix with spoon gently making sure all meat has it around it equally, add onions over all. Put on lid and let simmer on med for about 5 mins, then flip and put on low to simmer about 1/2 hr or so. Keep checking and flip then put lid back on.
- 4In sauce pan cook put in salt and oil then, noodles of your choice.
Cook your vege/s to get done same time as all the rest.
- 5on Plate...noodles, meat, onion mushroom soup over it, veges. ENJOY :) its soooooo good