Mighty Mexican Pizza1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1loaf frozen white bread dough, thawed
1/4 lbextra lean ground beef or turkey
2 Tbspchopped onion
1/2 ctaco sauce
1/2 clow-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
3/4 cleaf lettuce, shredded
3/4 ctomatoes, seeded, chopped
3 Tbspnonfat sour cream, optional
2 Tbspgreen onions, sliced
How to Make Mighty Mexican Pizza
- Heat oven to 450.
- Spray cookie sheets with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle evenly with 1-2 teaspoons of the cornmeal.
- Divide dough into thirds.
- Press or roll each into a 7" circle.
- Sprinkle evenly with rest of cornmeal.
- Press lightly into crusts.
- Place on coated cookie sheets.
- Prick crusts generously with fork.
- Bake at 450 for 8 minutes.
- (If crusts puff during baking, flatten slightly with spoon.)
- Meanwhile, in medium skillet brown ground beef and onion.
- Drain well.
- Add taco sauce and mix well.
- Spread evenly over partially baked crusts.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 450 for an additional 7-9 minutes or until cheese is melted and crusts are golden brown.
- Top with lettuce and tomatoes.
- Place 1 tablespoon of sour cream in center of each pizza.
- Sprinkle with green onions.