Mexican Taco Bake
How to Make Mexican Taco Bake
- Pre-heat oven to 375.
- Cook rice according to packaging directions. When finished set aside.
- While the rice is cooking, brown and drain hamburger meat in a skillet. Add taco seasonings and simmer according to directions on pkg.
- In a separate pot combine salsa and refried beans. Add cooked hamburger meat mixture. Combine well.
- Cover the bottom of a glass casserole dish (about 1/3 of the way)with the yellow rice. Next pour the combined mixture of hamburger, salsa and refried beans on top of the yellow rice.
- Finally top with cheese and bake in oven for 20mins or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Enjoy this dish simply by its self, with chips or as a burrito! Sooo Yummy!