Mexican Taco Bake
This is a very yummy and versatile dish! A good friend of mine passed it on to me. You can make it with shredded Chicken/Turkey instead of hamburger and can be eaten by itself in a bowl, served as a hot dip with tortilla chips, or placed in a soft taco and rolled up as a burrito! Feel free to add toppings such as Sour cream, guacamole and even hot sauce or jalapeños to spice things up! Enjoy! I know my family does! :)
How to Make Mexican Taco Bake
- 1Pre-heat oven to 375.
- 2Cook rice according to packaging directions. When finished set aside.
- 3While the rice is cooking, brown and drain hamburger meat in a skillet. Add taco seasonings and simmer according to directions on pkg.
- 4In a separate pot combine salsa and refried beans. Add cooked hamburger meat mixture. Combine well.
- 5Cover the bottom of a glass casserole dish (about 1/3 of the way)with the yellow rice. Next pour the combined mixture of hamburger, salsa and refried beans on top of the yellow rice.
- 6Finally top with cheese and bake in oven for 20mins or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- 7Enjoy this dish simply by its self, with chips or as a burrito! Sooo Yummy!
About Mexican Taco Bake
You May Also Like:
Show 1 Comment & Review