- 1 c
- fritos corn chips coarsely crushed
- 1 1/2 c
- mild salsa
- 1 c
- mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1 1/2 lb
- ground round
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning mix
- 1 large
- egg, beaten
How to Make Mexican Meatloaf
- 1preheat oven 375 degrees F. Mix all ingredients, except cheese, together in a large mixing bowl. place mixture in a Pyrex baking dish.
- 2Bake covered in a preheated oven for 1 hour 10 mins.
Uncover and sprinkle cheese on top. place back in oven for and additional 10 mins or until cheese is melted.
- 3slice and serve as a meatloaf or servce with nacho chips, flour tortillas and top with you favorite Mexican condiments
- 4We like to put salsa, cheese and pico de gallo sauce on ours and wrap them in flour tortillas and eat them like a taco