Mexican Meat Loaf Roll1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1/4 c
- old fashioned or quick oats, uncooked
- eggs, beaten
- 1 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz
- can green chiles, chopped, drained
- 3/4 c
How to Make Mexican Meat Loaf Roll
- 1Combine meat, oats, eggs, worcestershire sauce and pepper; mix well.
- 2On wax paper, press meat mixture into 20x10 1/2-inch rectangle.
- 3Combine cream cheese and chiles; mix well.
- 4Spread cream cheese mixture over meat mixture to within 1 inch of outer edge.
- 5Roll, jelly roll fashion, starting at narrow end.
- 6Place in 12x8 inch baking dish.
- 7Bake at 350, 40 minutes.
- 8Top with salsa; continue baking for 10 minutes.
- 9Let stand 10 minutes before serving.