Mexican Meat Loaf Roll1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbground beef
1/4 cold fashioned or quick oats, uncooked
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
8 ozcream cheese, softened
4 ozcan green chiles, chopped, drained
How to Make Mexican Meat Loaf Roll
- Combine meat, oats, eggs, worcestershire sauce and pepper; mix well.
- On wax paper, press meat mixture into 20x10 1/2-inch rectangle.
- Combine cream cheese and chiles; mix well.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over meat mixture to within 1 inch of outer edge.
- Roll, jelly roll fashion, starting at narrow end.
- Place in 12x8 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350, 40 minutes.
- Top with salsa; continue baking for 10 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.