How to Make Mexican Lasagna
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees,lightly grease 9x13 pan
- Brown ground beef in skillet, drain grease and add jar of salsa and simmer for 10 mins. set aside
- In a bowl add cream cheese, sour cream, and green chilies mix well and set aside
- Take flour tortillas and layer 9x13 pan, next layer with 1/2 hamburger mixture, then layer with cream cheese mixture, top with shredded cheese
- Repeat layers with flour tortilla, rest of hamburger mixture, cream cheese mixture, layer with rest of flour tortillas and sprinkle with the rest of the cheddar cheese
- cover and bake for 20 mins.