How to Make Mexican Lasagna
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees,lightly grease 9x13 pan
- 2Brown ground beef in skillet, drain grease and add jar of salsa and simmer for 10 mins. set aside
- 3In a bowl add cream cheese, sour cream, and green chilies mix well and set aside
- 4Take flour tortillas and layer 9x13 pan, next layer with 1/2 hamburger mixture, then layer with cream cheese mixture, top with shredded cheese
- 5Repeat layers with flour tortilla, rest of hamburger mixture, cream cheese mixture, layer with rest of flour tortillas and sprinkle with the rest of the cheddar cheese
- 6cover and bake for 20 mins.