How to Make Mexican Lasagna
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brown ground beef with onion and drain grease.
- Add taco seasoning and water to the ground beef and cook as directed on the back of the seasoning packets.
- Then add beans and rotel and cook until almost all of the liquid is gone.
- In a lasagna pan (9x13 but deep like a lasagna pan) place a very small amount of meat mixture on the bottom. This is just so the tortillas wont stick to the very bottom.
- Place a layer of tortillas, meat mixture and then cheese. Continue to layer in that order until all is gone with remaining cheese on top. Cook for 30 -35 minutes until cheese is bubbly.
- Take out of oven and let rest for 15 minutes before slicing into squares and and serving.