★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 2 lb
- ground beef browned and drained
- 2 pkg
- taco seasoning (prepared with the beef according to the directions on the packages)
- 2 can(s)
- refried beans
- 2 jar(s)
- taco sauce or salsa
- 8 oz bags of shredded cheese (whatever cheese you'd use when serving tacos)
- taco size flour tortillas
How to Make Mexican Lasagna
- 1Mix refried beans with taco sauce or salsa.
- 2Layer in 2 layers in a 13 X 9 inch pan in the following order:
Ground beef mixture
Refried bean mixture
Cover the top tortillas with cheese.
- 3Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes until bubbling like lasagna.
- 4Allow to cool for 10 minutes and cut into squares. Serve with your favorite taco toppings, lettuce, sour cream, onions, tomatoes, black olives, etc.