By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 jar(s)spaghetti sauce
1 1/2 lbground beef
1/2 cdry bread crumbs
1 sliceonion, chopped
1egg, slightly beaten
1 tspcayenne pepper, optional
1 pkgcorn muffin, mix
1 can(s)green chiles, chopped
1/2 cmonterey jack cheese, shredded
How to Make Mexican Dinner
- Combine 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce, ground beef, bread crumbs, onion, egg, pepper and cayenne (if using); mix well.
- In 13 x 9-inch baking dish, pat ground beef firmly into bottom of dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes; spoon off fat.
- Prepare muffin mix as per package instructions; stir in chopped chiles.
- On beef mixture, spread remaining sauce; sprinkle with cheese.
- Spread corn muffin mix over all and bake 15 minutes more to golden brown.