Mexican Cornbread Cassreole
2 pkgtaco seasoning mix
2sweet peppers (green, red or yellow), chopped
1 can(s)cream style corn
1 1/3 cmilk
2 pkgjiffy cornbread mix
·jalapeno peppers(i used pickled)
6 slicemexican velveta cheese
1 pkgshredded cheese(your choice)
How to Make Mexican Cornbread Cassreole
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a skillet, put hamburger and 2 packages of Taco seasoning mix. Cook until brown and drain.
- Add onions, peppers, and corn. Set aside.
- Combine eggs, cream style corn, milk and Jiffy Cornbread Mix until moistened.
- Pour half the cornbread mixture in a 9 X 13 greased pan.
- Spoon hamburger mixture over cornbread. Add cheese slices.
- Pour remaining cornbread over hamburger mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes and add shredded cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until brown.