Mexican Casserole v2.0
1 1/2 lbground beef
1 (15 oz) can(s)wolf brand chili w/ beans
1 (10 oz) can(s)rotel or tomatoes w/ chilies
1 (10 oz) can(s)black olives -- sliced
1 (10 oz) can(s)fiesta corn -- drained
1 mediumonion -- diced
1 mediumbell pepper -- diced
1 pkgtaco seasoning
1 smalltub of mexican fiesta sour cream dip
1 lbvelveeta cheese -- shredded
12fajita size tortillas -- sliced 1 1/2 inches in width
How to Make Mexican Casserole v2.0
- Brown your meat, onion, and bell peppers in skillet until meat in browned. After meat is browned drain off grease.
- Add taco seasoning to skillet with meats with half taco package full of water and let it simmer until water is gone.
- Then in large bowl mix your meat mixture, wolf chili, corn, olives, and rotel.
- Slice your tortillas up with a pizza cutter or knife.
- Mix cheese and sour cream in a medium sized bowl.
- Add layer of tortillas on bottom of casserole pan, then layer of the mixture in bowl. Do about 2 to 3 layers of both tortillas and mixture. Add 2 layers of cheese and sour cream mixture underneath the top layer and then another layer on top of the casserole.
- Cook casserole for 35 to 40 minutes on 375.