1 1/2 lbground meat
2 can(s)enchilada sauce
1 pkgdoritos regular chips
1 can(s)campbells cream of mushroom
1 can(s)campbells cheese or nacho cheese
1 pkgmexican blend shredded cheese
How to Make Mexican Casserole
- Preheat Oven to 400. Brown ground meat. Drain left over grease. Add two cans of Enchilada sauce and let simmer.
- I use 13x9 glass pan but it can be made with any size just depending on how thick you want it. Fill up bottom with Doritos and push down just enough to crush them a little.
- Then while meat is simmering mix in a seperate bowl the cream of mushroom and cheese sauce. You might want to add a little water to make it kinda runny like nacho cheese.
- When meat and enchilada sauce is bubbly pour over crushed doritos and spread to cover.
- One top of the meat pour on the mixed sauce (cream of mush and nacho cheese) and slightly mix it up with the meat sauce just where you can see meat through it.
- Put in over for 15 min or until bubbly. Then add shredded cheese on top and put back in the over until cheese starts to brown.
- Take out and let sit for a min. Then ENJOY!